Can you feel it?! Summer is coming and there is not much we can do to stop it. In our house, we gave up fighting the inevitable and turned on the air conditioner a few days ago.
This also means it is time to pull out the blender!
Here is a very easy and delicious summer recipe – chocolate banana shakes, made with only three ingredients. The kids look forward to it every year.
2 Cups of Chocolate ice cream – being from Texas, Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate is our favorite!
1 Cup of milk
Add all to blender and pulse.
For other simple, delicious recipes for the summer, check out these other ideas from friends around the web!
- Blueberry Avocado Greek Yogurt Smoothie from Better in Bulk
- Blackberry Lemonade from Jen’s Journey
- Watermelon Strawberry Aqua Fresca from Around My Family Table
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer from Liz on Call
- Caramel Banana Cheesecake Smoothies from Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
- Mango Avocado Smoothie from Upstate Ramblings