Thanks so much to all of the moms who came out for AZ Moms Night Out and to our incredible team who volunteered pre and post event !!! Our planning and preparation for this event would have never happened had these ladies not stepped up to the plate!
We had nearly 120 people in attendance – woot woot!! Mombomb was PACKED and all of the mama’s in attendance were obviously loving their time out of the house!
We MUST start with another shout out to our incredible hosts for the evening – Raising Arizona Kids @RAKMagazine and MomBomb Boutique!! THANK YOU for helping make our event such a success. Everything these folks provided was just PERFECT – the venue, food and drinks were great. Thank you Debbie, Karen, MaryAnn, Diane and the rest of the team for all of your hard work.
A HUGE thanks goes out to our wonderful partners that sent us such great stuff to give to you! Please check out our sponsors websites and follow them on twitter. Without them, none of this would have been possible! Here is a taste of what we gave away:
- an awesome prize pack from giggle (@giggle)
- a HUGE giveaway pack with spa gift cards from popchips (@popchips)
- a gift card and swim pack from Hubbard Family Swim Schools
- 4 Family 4 packs from Arizona Diamondbacks (@dbacks)
- 2 Spa Treatments from Hand and Stone Spa Scottsdale (@SpaHandStone)
- LOTS of goodies from Boon Inc (@booninc)
- a $25 gift card to P
izza Fresh (@mypizzafresh)
- a $25 gift card to Fox Restaurant Concepts (@debbieporterfrc)
- 2-gift certificates from Simply Sweets (@simplysweets)
- a super cute hat Peaches and Brown Sugar Designs
AND our swag bags were full of some of the best things for ALL 120 of our attendee’s to go home with. Swag bag sponsors include: Raising Arizona Kids Magazine (@RAKMagazine), popchips (@popchips), Boon Inc(@booninc), Shaklee Products, Love Grown Foods (@LoveGrownFoods), Session Nine Photography (@Session_Nine) and MomBomb Boutique.
And of course we can’t forget to thank the amazing Jessica Williams with Session Nine Photography who took photos of our event. We’ll be posting some of those photos later this week so be sure to check back.
We really had a great time. If you want to make sure that you don’t miss the next event (yes, there will be LOTS more!) I would encourage you to LIKE us on Facebook, follow us onTwitter, and follow this blog by subscribing via email.