Passionate About the Community
and the Moms Who Live Here

Shop Local AND Handmade! Your Guide to Phoenix-Area Crafters & Etsy Shops

There are some amazing local moms in our community that make the most amazing handmade items. As we approach this holiday season, what better time to spotlight our local crafters and their upcoming markets than now!

{Just so ya know…this is a list I came up with myself after some good old fashioned research and crowd-sourcing my friends. SMB doesn’t have any financial affiliation to the businesses mentioned – except that we happen to be friends and fans of some of the owners because, hey! we’re all local AZ mamas and women! If we missed a business you love, please leave it in the comments below!}

Phoenix-Area Crafters & Etsy Shops

Gathering Wishes Studio – creates modern and functional design for kids. Adorable and creative products.

Petal Pusher designs and creates hand-crafted fabric flowers and brings a little punch of color to wherever it lands.

The TomKat Studio – a simply fabulous business which includes an amazing blog and shop filled with party inspiration, printable party designs + sweet party supplies!

The Hall Girls – Bows, Tutus & Everything Girlie

Allie Gray – makes adorable handmade clothing, unique toys and gifts.

Applewhite Handmade – Purses, clutches, cuffs, children’s clothing and accessories, flour sack towels, bobby pins all designed and handmade by me in my home studio. Adorable.

BeCutieful – has a must-have for all moms, keybands. They are handmade with care in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Chic Headbands – creates adorable fabric chic headbands.

Never Nola – has some adorable hand-crafter accessories that will sure to make any girl feel fabulous!

Blue Eyed Owl– online vintage shoppe. lifestyle blog. local markets.

Pink Bath Boutique –  makes luxury handmade bath and body products.

Nina & Grapey – super cute and very reasonable unique plush toy.

Beebee Baubles – sweet bonnets and diaper clutches.   SewLita – creates cute chevron pillows and pumpkins.

SoFabDesigns – very cute personalized acrylic cups to piggy banks, cute gifts.

Ava Rose Designs – Women and children’s clothing. Fashion Accessories.

Flipped Bird – Fun & Funky reversible bags, floppy hats, headbands & hair accessories.

Local Handmade Markets

Upcoming Holiday Market Dates:

Pecan Creek Boutique – November 17th, 2012

Turkey Treasure Trove – November 17th, 2012

3rd Annual Holiday Boutique in Mesa – December 1st, 2012

Frances Crafeteria: December 7th, 2012

MADE Market: December 8th, 2012

Check out these other fabulous markets and upcoming events:

Moms4Moms Annual Marketplace – April 28th, 2013

JAM in Old Town Scottsdale

Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market

Hissyfits Hulaballoo

Believe Boutique

Do you know of any local moms that have a handmade craft business that wasn’t listed? We want to know you, please share!

Please share any marketplace events you that wasn’t listed. We want to go!

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to Shop Local AND Handmade! Your Guide to Phoenix-Area Crafters & Etsy Shops

1. Amy November 16, 2012 at 8:09 am #

The fabulously creative Jenet Simmons just opened her own shop called “Dwelling Post”…http://www.etsy.com/shop/DwellingPost

PERFECT for Christmas gifts!

2. Brandi Liebmann November 16, 2012 at 8:15 am #

Hello! I’d love to be included in the local Etsy list, if possible! 🙂
    I live in Peoria, and am a children’s artist.

Thank you!
    Brandi

3. Dana Kalatsky November 16, 2012 at 10:18 am #

Thanks so much for including me in your local shops!
    xo
    Dana

4. Marisa Stockwood November 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm #

If you haven’t been to JAM artisan boutique (jamminlifestyle.com) you are definitely MISSING OUT!!! It has the best handmade, homemade, repurposed treasures from jewelry to home decor. Not only is the shopping amazing, it is becoming the place to hang out on Thursday and Friday nights. Check out the event links!! Fun, fun, fun!!

Splendid Karma (splendidkarma.com) is another fabulous local find. She creates accessories for children, adults and home!!

Between these two, you’ll have 90% of your holiday shopping done!!

5. Shauna Jean November 17, 2012 at 4:10 pm #

Marisa – Thank you for spreading the JAM! We love being part of this community! Have a gorgeous holiday!

6. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang November 17, 2012 at 10:47 pm #

Here is my etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SongsKateSang

7. Haily Meyers November 18, 2012 at 7:59 pm #

Hey y’all,

My Etsy shop for babies monthly onesie stickers can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/lucydarlingshop We had the great blessing of being featured on EVB Live recently if anyone saw us! Check out our stuff if you are expecting, know someone who is or have a baby shower to attend! Thanks!

8. june December 17, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

Great list! I am a huge fan of shopping locally owned shops and these are great places.

9. Jubah Fesyen August 16, 2013 at 11:19 am #

Saya jumpa blog nie kat FB… ada kawan share post
    nie… tahniah … betul komen kawan saya tu … blog nie memang terbaik..
    🙂

10. Angie September 5, 2013 at 1:17 pm #

Hi, my name is Angie and I live in Goodyear, Arizona. I have an Etsy shop and would love to be included in the list of hand crafters. My etsy shop name is MAD Glam Apparel.

I also love making custom items for my customers.

11. Sara Randolph March 4, 2014 at 12:48 pm #

Please check out my local handcraft business at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farmstead-Traders
    I am always looking for venues to set-up and sell our items.

12. Tiffany February 1, 2016 at 4:44 pm #

Hey Jenn and SMB! I’m in phoenix and my website is serafinacouture.com. Clothing, headbands, blankets and accessories for the little angels in our lives.

13. Dustynn November 11, 2017 at 4:51 pm #

Hello! My name is Dustynn, I am a local artist and t-shirt designer! I do watercolor bridal bouquets and family portraits with faces!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Shop Local AND Handmade! Your Guide to Phoenix-Area Crafters & Etsy Shops | Desert Mommas {by DesertChild} - November 16, 2012

[…] out my post over at Scottsdale Moms Blog that has a list of some talented local moms and their businesses. Happy […]